In monsoon, there are lots of people face hair fall problems. Hair fall is the most common problem during monsoon. In monsoon, because of humidity our scalp gets oily. That’s why you go for the head wash more than usual, which can rob your hair off its moisture. Because of this this, your hair gets too dull, dandruff and start hair fall. You can use home remedies or homemade hair mask to prevent this.
Here we will share with you some homemade mask with the use of very few ingredients which help you in controlling the hair fall.
1. Yoghurt, Amla powder and Shikakai powder
- Take one small bowl of yoghurt, one tablespoon amla powder, one tablespoon sikakayi powder.
- Combine them all together and apply on your scalp and hair.
- Keep this homemade mask for about 1 hour and them wash it off with cold water.
- Also wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Apply this mask twice in a week for good result.
We all know yoghurt is very good for our hair. It works like magic for removing dandruff. It also makes hair soft and silky. Amla is rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin C is very effective for hair. Its anti- inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties are very effective to remove dandruff and stop formation of dandruff.
Shikakai powder is pleantiful in vitamins A, C, E and K and other micronutrients that conditioning your scalp and promotes hair growth. This mask is very effective your hair.
2. Fenugreek seeds and Yogurt
- To set up this hairmask, soak fenugreek seeds overnight and next morning, mix these seeds in a blender and make paste.
- Mix yogurt and paste of fenugreek seeds.
- Apply it on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash your hair with normal water.
- Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
- Apply this mask once in a week for best result.
Fenugreek seeds have elevated protein and nicotinic acid chemical that are advantageous towards hair fall and dandruff. In addition, it aid in treating variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning. It also help in exfoliating the hair follicles and bringing the bounce and luster. Use this homemade hair mask for your growth and it also control hair fall.
3. Onion juice
- For this mask, you can simply chop an onion and blend in mixer.
- Extract onion juice from the onion paste with the help of cloth or a strainer.
- Dip a cotton ball in the juice and apply this onion juice with the help of cotton ball on your scalp.
- Cover your scalp completely and let the onion juice rest for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with a mild cleanser.
- For best result use this mask 2 times per week.
Onion is rich with sulphur and sulphur is great for hair. Sulphur also decreasing the occurrences of psoriasis, dandruff, eczema, and folliculitis. Onion juice helps in forestalling going bald and advancing hair development.
There is also some side effects of onion for your hair. Side effects may include redness and itching. If you have sensitive skin do not use onion juice directly on your scalp. Mix the onion juice with alo vera. It may prevent this.
4. Lemon juice, Yoghurt and Honey
- Extract two tablespoons of lemon juice from lemon.
- Mix lemon juice, yoghurt and 1 teaspoon honey together.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp gently.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with mild shampoo.
- Try this mask once in a week.
Lemon has been known to be an effective home remedy against dandruff. The citric acid present in the lemon helps in fight against dandruff at level of roots. Lemon can do magic to get of dandruff.
For the dual action of removing dandruff and stop hair fall, the combination of lemon, yoghurt and honey is the best option. Honey helps in moisturizing our hair and make our hair smooth.
5. Amla powder, Shikakayi powder and Ritha powder
- Mix 2 tablespoon amla powder, 2 tablespoon shikakayi powder and 2 tablespoon ritha powder.
- Soak the mixture in water overnight.
- Next morning, add some extra water and boil the mixture.
- After boiling, keep it for it aside to cool down.
- When the mixture is at room temperature, mash the mixture with your hands.
- Strain the mixture with the help of strainer or clean cloth and extract the pulp out of the mixture.
- Now use this mixture to wash your hair just like your regular cleanser.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with a normal water.
- Do not use shampoo to wash your hair, as shikakai has cleansing properties and ritha works like a conditioner for your hair.
This mask is one of the best and effective mask for your hair. Amla and shikakai can stimulates hair growth. You can use this mask in place of shampoo for your hair. There is various types of chemicals in a shampoo which is very harmful for your hair. This mask is totally chemical free and natural. It cannot harm your your. Give it a try, it works wonders for your hair.
Some tips to get healthy hair
In the journey to get healthy and beautiful hair, you have to follow some tips.
- Wash your hair regularly with a mild cleanser. Make your scalp always clean because dirt can lead hair fall.
- Don’t forget to apply conditioner after shampoo. A good conditioners can works like magic for your hair. It makes your hair smooth and shinny and prevent dryness and frizziness.
- Eating a protein rich diet like fish, flax seed, green vegetables. Flax seed and fish is rich in omega 3 which is very good for your hair.
- 3 to 4 litres of water in a day is a very compulsory to drink. It’s very important to keep yourself hydrated.
- Do not take too much stress, it also start your hair fall. Avoid heating and blow drying your hair, it makes your your weak and frizzy.
- Do not oiling your hair if you have dandruff problem. It can increase your dandruff.
- Always apply a good homemade hair mask at least once in a week. Homemade hair mask is chemical free and it does not harm your hair at all.
- Always comb your hair from root to scalp. And also comb your hair with scalp because it promotes blood circulation.
- Physical exercise is also very necessary for hair hair as well as your body and mind. Do any type of physical exercise like yoga, cardio or weight weight training, whatever you like.
- Let your hair dry naturally after the shampoo. Do not use hair dryer to dry your hair otherwise it will become frizzy and damaged hair.