When hair is dry, it’s susceptible to breakage. When enough strands break, it can result in the looks of thinning hair. Men regularly experience going bald from male pattern baldness, however the both men and women may encounter thin hair in the course of their life. There are a great numbers of DIY home made hair mask to enable your hairs to develop longer and more beneficial.
It can be caused by:
- natural aging
- poor nutrition
- overuse of chemical products
- reaction or allergies to chemicals
Regardless of what the reason, it might be possible to help it with looking normally thicker by using everyday items. Below, we’ve incorporated the best 7 DIY hair mask and tips for one of your biggest hair problem that is hair thinning and hair growth:
1. Hibiscus Flower, Coconut Milk and Olive Oil
For this mask, we need
- hibiscus flower
- coconut milk
- olive oil.
- Take two to three hibiscus flower’s petals in a blender.
- Add approximately 50 ml of coconut milk to the petals.
- Then mix two teaspoon of olive oil, you can also use mustard oil in place of this.
- Then blend all the ingredients in a mixer.
- Apply this mask on your scalp for 30 minutes and wash it with a mild shampoo.
- Apply this mask 3 times per week.
Hibiscus flower is an amazing and a superb ingredient for your hair’s regrowth. It is rich in amino acid which helps in nourishing, strengthening the roots of our hair and due to this our hairs becomes healthy and strong. This flower stimulate the hair’s regrowth from dormant follicles or from there where you have bald patches. It makes your hair thick and voluminous. Coconut milk increases blood circulation which is good for your hair’s growth. It deeply conditioned to your hair. If you have bald patches or you want to get longer hair, then apply this mask. This mask is best for hair’s growth. Apply this diy mask only on your scalp not on your hair. If you want to conditioned of your hair, apply only coconut milk on hair’s length.
2. Onion Juice
- Take a big size of onion and grind it in a mixer.
- Then with the help of strainer or clean cotton cloth, strain all the juice from the onion paste.
- Dip the cotton ball in an onion juice and apply it on your scalp.
- Partitioned your hair and apply onion juice on your complete scalp.
Onion juice has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties because of this, it helps to control baldness and hair fall problem. It provides nourishment to the hair’s follicles and it also helps to restore the nutrients of the hairs. Onion juice is rich in sulfur which control hairs breakage and thinning. Hair loss causes due to some infections. Since onion has anti-bacterial properties, it fights against infections and cures infections. Because of this hairs stop falling and new hairs starts growing. It also control premature growing of hair. It also provides shinning and volume to your hair if you use it regularly.
3. Amla Powder, Reetha Powder and Sikakayi Powder
- Amla powder
- Reetha powder
- Sikakayi powder
- To make this remedy take a iron vessel.
- Now take a amla powder, reetha podwer and sikakayi powder according to your hair’s length and in equal amount.
- Add water to this mixture.
- Mix well and make a smooth paste, remove all lumps.
- Do not make this paste too watery.
- Leave it for over night to soak.
- In the next morning, if the paste is too thick add some water to it.
- Before applying the mask, remove all the tangles from your hair.
- Make your hair wet with the use of spray bottle.
- Then apply by dabbing it on your scalp and roots to tips to make hair’s strands strong.
- Apply a shower cap or poly-thin to protect it from air and do not make it dry.
- Leave it for 45 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water only. Do not use shampoo.
Amla, reetha and shikakai are well known and tried and true ingredients that promotes regrowth by strengthening and nourishing of hair’s follicles. They don’t have any side effects, in contrast to the chemically prepared shampoos and other hair beauty care products. Yo can also use this diy hair mask in place of your shampoo and conditioner because shikakai has a cleansing properties and reetha has a conditioning properties. It makes your hair very strong and shining. It also work like natural dye and also make your hair black naturally. They are available in market or you can buy it online.
4. Fenugreek Seed and Aloe Vera Gel
- Fenugreek seeds
- Aloe Vera gel
- Take one cup or half cup of fenugreek seed or you can take fenugreek seeds according to your hair’s length.
- Mix one cup of water to it.
- Leave it for overnight to soak.
- Next morning, blend these seeds in the mixer and make a smooth paste.
- Add aloe vera gel in the paste and mix it well.
- Then apply this mask on over all your hair including your scalp.
- Wear a shower cap to protect it from air. Leave it for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Then take head bath and use a mild cleanser for head bath.
- For best result, apply this mask 2 times per week.
Fenugreek seeds is rich in protein and nicotine acid content, which is best for controlling baldness and dandruff. It is also useful in treating a dealing with an assortment scalp issues like dryness, baldness and thinning. Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help in hair’s thickening. Aloe vera also increases blood circulation to an area. When you use aloe vera on your scalp, blood flow to your scalp increases, that promotes hair’s growth.
Tips for hair care
Here is few care tips tips for hair which helps in hair growth:
- Massage your scalp each prior night heading to sleep.. It increases blood circulation to your hair follicles and stimulate hair’s regrowth.
- Take a head bath 2 times a week.
- Brush your hair delicately.
- Eat well and protein rich food.
- Drink in any event 3 to 4 liters of water in a day.
- Try not to use styling tools and straightener..
- Do not use large amount of shampoo to wash your hair.